Code of Conduct
For the comfort, safety and security of everyone on our premises, the following expectations have been established for all of our guests.
Live! Casino & Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to any person unwilling to comply with the Code of Conduct:
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on premises
- Items that present a risk of harm to person or property, are prohibited
- No inappropriate behavior, loitering, solicitation, substance abuse, intoxication or criminal activity will be allowed
- Items like masks concealing identity are prohibited, unless required for health purposes.
- Equipment such as digital cameras, video cameras or other devices intended to record are prohibited inside the casino. Should you wish to capture your memory with a photo we will be happy to assist you
- Outside food is not permitted
- Beverages (alcoholic or any other type) may not be brought into or taken from the premises
- No pets are permitted (service animals excluded)
- Maryland Law dictates that all casino guests must be 21 years of age to enter. We reserve the right to verify identification and age of all guests. You must possess a valid Government Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, etc.) Expired IDs, Paper IDs, or those which are unreadable are not accepted
In accordance with the Maryland Smoking Ban, smoking is not permitted within the casino. Smoking is restricted to designated areas. This includes, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers
- Face-covering apparel might be subject to additional security requirements.
- All bags are subject to search. However, individuals are free to refuse the bag search and enter the establishment without the questionable bag
- No loitering or solicitation is permitted