Code of Conduct
For the comfort, safety and security of everyone on our premises, the following expectations have been established for all of our guests.
Live! Casino & Hotel® reserves the right to refuse entry to any person unwilling to comply with the Code of Conduct:
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on premises
- Items that present a risk of harm to person or property, are prohibited
- No inappropriate behavior, loitering, solicitation, substance abuse, intoxication or criminal activity will be allowed
- Live! Casino is committed to providing a clean environment for all our guests to enjoy. When a guest violates our cleanliness standards, they will be subject to a cleaning fee. Management holds the right to deny reentry to the property until restitution is paid in full.
- Items like masks concealing identity are prohibited, unless required for health purposes.
- Equipment such as digital cameras, video cameras or other devices intended to record are prohibited inside the casino. Should you wish to capture your memory with a photo we will be happy to assist you
- Outside food is not permitted
- Beverages (alcoholic or any other type) may not be brought into or taken from the premises
- No pets are permitted (service animals excluded)
- Maryland Law dictates that all casino guests must be 21 years of age to enter. We reserve the right to verify identification and age of all guests. You must possess a valid Government Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, etc.) Expired IDs, Paper IDs, or those which are unreadable are not accepted
- In accordance with the Maryland Smoking Ban, smoking is not permitted within the casino. Smoking is restricted to designated areas. This includes electronic cigarettes and vaporizers
- Face-covering apparel might be subject to additional security requirements.
- Security and Construction shirts, vests, reflectors, and uniforms are prohibited.
- All bags are subject to search. However, individuals are free to refuse the bag search and enter the establishment without the questionable bag
- No loitering or solicitation is permitted