tournament house Rules
Tournament House Rules
- Must be 21 years of age or older to play.
- A Live! Rewards© card is required for tournament registration and at the tables.
- Live! Casino & Hotel operates poker tournaments under the guidance of the Tournament Directors Association (TDA). If you require any further clarification or have any questions, please consult with one of our supervisors.
- Players start with a full stack. Purchased stacks will be put into play at the end of registration if the player is still absent.
- Satellite winners and promotional prize seat winners’ stacks will be put into play at the start of the tournament.
- Unless noted, No Limit Hold’em tournaments are played with a Big Blind Ante format. A single ante will be owed from the big blind. The ante is paid before the big blind.
- Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042 forms will be issued for all tournament winnings greater than $5,000. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to tax withholdings.
- Any unauthorized chips introduced into tournament play will be immediately removed upon detection without substitution. Any parties determined to be responsible for the introduction of said chips will be disqualified without refund. It is each and every player’s responsibility to bring to our attention unusual chips, circumstances, or irregularities.
- By playing in any poker tournament held by Live! Poker Room, players give Live! Casino & Hotel permission to use their image or likeness in all marketing materials without compensation. This is not limited to social media platforms utilized by Live! and its affiliates.
- Live! Casino & Hotel will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on websites or printed materials, and players will have no claim in these matters.
- Discourteous behavior and abusive language towards players or the team will not be tolerated.
- Tournament director’s decision is final.
- Live! Casino & Hotel reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel any tournament.
Please play responsibly. For help, visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-522-4700.