Saturday High Hand Special
September High Hands
|Sunday||$400||11:00AM - 10:00PM||15 Minutes|
|Monday||$200||11:00AM - Midnight||20 Minutes|
|Tuesday||$300||11:00AM - Midnight||20 Minutes|
|Wednesday||$300||11:00AM - Midnight||20 Minutes|
|Thursday||$500||11:00AM - Midnight||20 Minutes|
|Friday & Saturday*||$400||11:00AM - Midnight||20 Minutes|
|Daily Late Night||$100||Midnight - 9:00AM||30 Minutes w/Rollovers|
Saturday High Hand Special
The $15,000 High Hand Hustle
$250 payouts to the top 20 High Hands each hour!
Daily | 10:00AM - 11:00AM
- Must be 21 or older.
- Minimum qualifying hand of Ace’s full.
- Unless stated, in the event there is no qualifying high hand, there will be no rollovers.
- During the Daily Late Night promotions, if there is no qualifying high hand during a timeframe, the money will roll over to the next period. If there is no high hand during the last period, the promo ends, no money rolls over to any other period.
- There will be no ties. You must beat the posted high hand.
- Pot must be at least $10 in size including rake and jackpot.
- Players must use two hole cards combined with 3 board cards to qualify.
- Must be your best possible hand to win using both of your hole cards. Must be the winning hand.
- Hands must be verified by a supervisor.
- Winners must be present.
- Must be playing in Jackpot eligible Texas Hold’em game.
- Short-handed games (3 or less players) are not eligible for jackpots and will not be subject to the jackpot drop.
- Players can win more than one prize.
- On announcement of the completion of the period or the clock sounding the period is over, any new high hands will apply to the next time period.
- The High Hand Hustle runs daily from 9:00AM-11:00AM. The top 20 qualifying high hands during the 9:00AM-10:00AM period will each win $500. The top 20 qualifying high hands during the 10:00AM- 11:00AM will each win $250.
- During the High Hand Hustle, you may tie a high hand and qualify, as long as that ranks you in the top 20 of the high hands. In case of a tie, the first qualifying hand stays on the board until a higher hand supersedes your hand. If you tie the twentieth ranked high hand, your hand does not qualify.
- On Saturday, September 10 & 17, the special high hand promotion of $1,000 every 30 minutes will run instead of the regularly scheduled promotion. This promotion will run from 11:00AM-Midnight.
- Anyone found to be in violation of the integrity of these promotions, shall be disqualified. This includes slow rolling or slow playing to get to the next time period.
- Side betting or selling of high hands is prohibited.
- Funds will come from the Reserve Jackpot.
- Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion.